Dear Parents and Guardians,
As the weather is now taking a turn for the worse we would like to inform you of the procedure for emergency school closure.
If the school is closed either during the day or overnight we will inform you in the following ways.
- The School website will be updated to note the school is closed.
- The County website will be updated to note the school is closed. County Website http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk – there is a school closure link at the top of their home page.
- We will send a text to those who have registered for this service.
- We will email those who have an email address registered with us.
- The County Council will email the local radio stations (BBC Radio Sussex, Arrow FM, Bright 1064, Sovereign Radio, Seahaven Radio, Heart FM, Uckfield FM) who should then broadcast bulletins of the school closure
Please register for text of email services if you have not already done so.
Head of School
We send the weekly Newsletter electronically and any other letters to parents. If you are not receiving any newsletter please let the school know so we can amend our records. Often mail can go into your junk/spam so please check these folders.
Click on the above letter link for the latest information regarding the proposed Federation of Northiam CE and Hurst Green CE Primary Schools.